iReporter

Victoria Siu, a senior at The Episcopal School of Dallas , led a self-defense class for women at the Genesis Women’s Shelter as part of her service-learning...
Friday mornings in the Lower School Dining Commons at The Episcopal School of Dallas are full of excitement; rooks can often be heard rolling across the floor...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
We're off and running in Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th annual Trek for Tech! The 5K race and one-mile Fun Run is a favorite family fall tradition and a...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
With a little preparation and research, parents can narrow down the vast array of choices when it comes to picking a school for their child. One of the best...
Congratulations to the four Cambridge School of Dallas seniors who placed in the National Merit competition. From L to R, TRENT GAHM (Finalist), BECCA MIGHELL...
Grapevine Faith Christian School is honored to announce two National Merit Semifinalists and four National Merit Letters of Commendation recipients. In...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Sharon Adams – Guest Contributor
Sep 12 2014
October 1 Deadline to Register for the Dallas Summer Musicals High School Musical Theatre Awards for the 2014-2015 School Year October 1, 2014 is the...
Hope…Patience… Perseverance…as the parent of a child with ADHD, I have learned so much. This journey has had many trials and tribulations and at times, it...