iReporter

Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
We're off and running in Lakehill Preparatory School's 16th annual Trek for Tech! The 5K race and one-mile Fun Run is a favorite family fall tradition and a...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Oct 10 2014
With a little preparation and research, parents can narrow down the vast array of choices when it comes to picking a school for their child. One of the best...
Congratulations to the four Cambridge School of Dallas seniors who placed in the National Merit competition. From L to R, TRENT GAHM (Finalist), BECCA MIGHELL...
Grapevine Faith Christian School is honored to announce two National Merit Semifinalists and four National Merit Letters of Commendation recipients. In...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Sharon Adams – Guest Contributor
Sep 12 2014
October 1 Deadline to Register for the Dallas Summer Musicals High School Musical Theatre Awards for the 2014-2015 School Year October 1, 2014 is the...
Hope…Patience… Perseverance…as the parent of a child with ADHD, I have learned so much. This journey has had many trials and tribulations and at times, it...
On September 2 at 6 p.m. Ranchview HS opens its doors to the entire C-FB ISD community with a "Back the Future/Back Our Schools" Rally. This free, family...
As part of the Back to School Celebration, First United Methodist Church Coppell will recognize teachers that live in the Coppell community and surrounding...