iReporter

1. The George W. Bush Presidential Center Perusing the exhibits highlighting the Bush presidency is much more interesting for the kids than reading a history...
In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...
How will you spend your Independence Day this year? In our area, the options are endless, but this 4 th of July roundup will hopefully help you narrow down your...
Damiane de Wit-Guzman – Guest Contributor
Jun 24 2013
My husband’s birthday is July 4, but having been born in Mexico, it has little significance for him. Mexico has an independence day too, of course, and Jose...
Keep Irving Beautiful and several community partners were recently honored at the 46 th Annual Keep Texas Beautiful Conference, held in San Antonio from June 17...
We’re not quite into the “dog days of summer,” but cities all over the Dallas-Fort Worth area are preparing for a relentless few months of heat. To attempt...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jun 19 2013
School is out for the summer, but the future of Texas public education is front-of-mind for Irving ISD parents and officials in the Texas High Performance...
Summertime means lots of outdoor fun and just like you, your pets need protection from the heat and sun. Pets can't wear sunscreen of course and they don't...
Two years ago my son was in a car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injuiry. What I did not know at the time is that there is a traumatic brain injury...
On Sunday, June 9, 44 of the top baseball players throughout the Metroplex will participate in the North Texas High School Baseball Coaches All-Star Game at...