iReporter

Nokia’s “Helping Hands” team partnered with Keep Irving Beautiful and the City of Irving Parks Department for a beautification project at T.W. Richardson Grove...
In today’s hyper-connected world, companies monitor applicants on social media before, during and even after the interview process. According to a recent survey...
Heritage Senior Center (a part of the City of Irving Department of Parks and Recreation) is seeking contestants for its annual Ms. Mature Irving Pageant. This...
Keep Irving Beautiful and the City of Irving Parks Department teamed up with the leadership team of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society for a paint project at...
You’re not fooling us—we know you’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And chances are, you use these social media apps on multiple devices—your desktop,...
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jul 10 2013
With the summer heat setting in, there is nothing like a cold, refreshing beverage to cool you down. Because sometimes food just can’t satisfy like a delicious...
Tuesday evening, I found myself in the audience at the Miss Texas 2013 preliminary competition. Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a contestant (hint:...
On Saturday, June 29, a group of 29 adult and 6 youth volunteers from the non-profit organization Dallas Telugu Samithi Society partnered with Keep Irving...
1. The George W. Bush Presidential Center Perusing the exhibits highlighting the Bush presidency is much more interesting for the kids than reading a history...
In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...