Welcome to the Heritage House
The house built in 1912 by C.P. Schulze, brother of one of the co-founders of Irving, is one of the oldest homes in Irving. It was designated as a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark in 1986. The Heritage House is located at 303 South O’Connor and will begin the first Sunday monthly tours from 3pm-5pm, with docent led tours at 3pm and 4pm. Admission is free.
Mary’s Playhouse, located in the back garden area, was once a chicken coop. It was converted into a playhouse for the young Mary Schulze in the 1920’s. It contains various vintage toys, many of them belonging to Mary and her brother Charles.
For more information visit www.irvingheritage.com or call 972-252-3838. Group tours may also be arranged at alternate times.