News
 
Gravatar
4
Pin on Pinterest

Mary’s Playhouse is located in the backyard garden area behind the C.P. Schulze 1912 family home.  Originally a chicken coop, the structure was later converted into a playhouse for the young Schulze daughter, Mary.  As she grew up, Mary used the building as a quiet place for reading, writing and meditation.

 

 A dedication of the recently rebuilt structure will be held on Sunday, November 8 at 2pm, in the Heritage House backyard at 303 South O’Connor.  Refreshments will be served and tours provided following the program.  Young guests are especially invited to attend.

 

Mary’s Playhouse will be open during the monthly first Sunday tours of the Heritage House during the months of March – December.  It will also be available for special tours upon request.  For more information, visit the website www.irvingheritage.com or contact the Irving Heritage Society at 972-252-3838.

Recognize 1646 Views
Related Posts