The Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce has partnered with SCORE to present: How to Provide Excellent Customer Service. All the business savvy in the world won't make you successful--your customers do that! Without new and repeated customers, there is no business. In this interactive workshop you will learn how you make great impressions in any situation so customers keep coming back! You will walk away with new skills in WOWING your customers.
Basic Agenda topics:
- Knowing the elements of customer friendly service
- Defining the 6 basic needs of your customers
- Understanding why your customers complain
- Creating actions to signal your customers you're willing to help
- Learn how to listen
- Developing techniques for active listening
- Understanding the difference of "What you say" versus "How you say it".
The workshop is being held Tuesday, September 1 from 9am-12pm at the Irving-Las Colinas Chamber- 5201 N O'Connor Blvd, Ste 100, Irving, TX 75039. The event is $40 for Chamber Members, $50 for Non-Members, and FREE for Veterans.
You can register for the event here: http://local.irvingchamber.com/events/How-To-Provide-Exceptional-Customer-Service-2404/details.